Tuesday, September 4, 2012

LuckyFABB and NYFW


images via pinterest

Well it's that time....headed out to NYC now for LuckyFABB and then the start of the oh so busy NYFW. My NYFW is slightly different from the masses, I have very little events I am attending and more brand collaboration meetings than anything...but of course, I will make my way around the city for FNO. I will be detached from my laptop until my return but be sure to follow my shenanigans on Twitter and Instagram both @purplepaparazzi                                                                                                      xoxo AMBER

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear!!!
    i just found out your blog and i absolutely loved it!
    wanna follow each other?
    ********
    HF

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYFW is one of my fav times of year - sad that I missed it this year, but PInterest certainly was buzzing!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete