Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Packing, Prepping and More to COME!





SO I have some news I want to share but I can't share too much right now. I am off to NY for the weekend for a Fashion Show. Purple Paparazzi was chosen to be the featured jewelry for an up and coming Swimwear Designer ( more details on that later). I am SOOOO excited and this is HUGE for Purple Paparazzi that I can SCREAAAAMMMM !!! (ha) I will NEVER be too big for my britches not to show my true side and spaz out over news like this. I have been trying to figure out what the heck I am going to wear, gotta look press worthy, just in case :) Also, I have been working like mad lately designing last minute bracelets and necklaces for the designer's " African Inspired" collection. I cannot wait to give you guys the real scoop soon. Stay Tuned, lots of pictures coming soon! xoxo AMBER

3 comments:

  1. Heey there
    Amazing blog you have here,i am your new follower,would love if we could follow eachother so we could keep in touch more<3
    Kisses and Hugs!

    http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and this pic with suitcases is just wonderful!

    have a wonderful weekend.

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete