Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And it's not even my birthday...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STALK BLOGGERS LIKE BROOKLYN BLONDE......ONE DAY I SAW HER WEARING THESE, AND 4 DAYS LATER THEY WERE SITTING ON MY DOOR STEP.....BUT THIS IS HOW THE STORY WENT VIA EMAIL TAG

me: Omigod, I have to have these, they are so cute and I love how they look on Brooklyn Blonde (link attached) ...I want these RIGHT NOW, Aren't they cute babe, this will totally make my Monday morning, they are soooo beautiful!
him: what size are you again?
me: Are you serious ? Size 9 pleaseeeeeee
him: ( 10 minutes later) they will be here in 3-5 days babe

WOOOOPPPPPYYYYYY!!!


ONE....The Box

                                                                 TWO.....The unveiling

                                                           THREE...... The hilllsssss are alive..... haha


                                                                 FOUR......LOVELY!!!

                                                         HAPPY TIMES.....xoxo AMBER

1 comment:

  1. what's his email? i have a few pair of shoes i could use. size 7/37 please...and thanks!!

    btw i have those shoes in black. LURVE 'EM!!!

    ReplyDelete