Friday, May 11, 2012

ABOUT FACE

Gone are the days where I get tons of product samples like I did when I was freelancing as a MUA. Over the years, I have tried tons and tons of skincare products and I have a pretty nifty lineup of the ones that always make the cut....Check out the jack of all trades.....

                                        I freaking love BOOTH'S Skincare Line......LOVEEEEE
       

I typically start with the Oatmeal and Apricot Cleanser ....About once a week I'll do the Step 1 Deep Pore Cleanser, and then I always follow with the Lemongrass Cleanser....smells amazing

I LOVE these Toners.....I rotate between the two, but I prefer the Tea Tree one......
Gotta love the Tea Tree Scent

I don't do this Eye Serum one too often but it's a nice bonus.

These are the usual suspects that I always throw into rotation.....
Noxzema Daily Cleanser...Noxzema in general takes me back to high school days.....What girl wasn't using Noxzema..... 
Be Fine Gentle Cleanser with sugar, mint, oats and rice is so refreshing.....
I was very happy when I found this product
MaryKay Timewise 3-in-1 I'm not a fan of MaryKay Cosmetics but I was hearing good things about their skincare line from some of my makeup clients so this cleanser made the cut....

I don't know why I have this, because it's an Age- Defying product but I love Borba's other products so I guess I said what the heck, ring it up!  

Originally I was into YES to Carrots & have since tried YES to Tomatoes...very good stuff right here!

AND THAT ABOUT WRAPS UP MY CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE PRODUCTS

AMBER


No comments:

Post a Comment